Serguey Nikiforov – Chief Engineer of the Lakhta Center project.
He was born in Kaliningrad, Moscow region, on January 23, 1973.
Serguey graduated from Moscow State University of Civil Engineering majoring in Industrial and Civil Engineering and the University of Reading where he got an MBA degree in Project Management.
From 1995 to 2012 he worked at the representative office of Ove Arup and Partners International LTD in Russia.
Serguey was involved in implementation of a number of large-scale projects and development of technical solutions for renowned facilities in Russia and abroad:
- Polytechnic Museum, Moscow, Russia;
- Aquatics Palace for 2013 Universiade, Kazan, Russia;
- Residor SAS hotel, Moscow, Russia;
- RENOVAResidor SAS hotel complex for Winter Olympics 2014, Sochi, Russia;
- Museum of Modern Art, Perm, Russia;
- Russian Pavilion, ExPO 2010, Shanghai, China;
- Biely Parus complex, Sochi;
- Moscow-City, plot no. 11 – building of central transport terminal, Moscow, Russia;
- Moscow-City, plot no. 9, Moscow, Russia;
- Dukat-Plaza, Moscow, Russia;
- Corinthia-Nevsky Palace hotel, St. Petersburg, Russia;
- TV Center, Kazan, Russia;
- Atrium shopping center, Moscow, Russia;
- Royal Theater, Plymouth, UK;
- Pfizer Walton Oaks, Dorking, UK;
- Haberdashers' Hall, new office building, London, UK;
- Procter & Gamble, Novomoskovsk, Russia;
- HSBS office, London, UK;
- Pokrovskie Kholmy, Moscow, Russia.
Since June 2012 he is Chief Engineer of Social & Business Center OKHTA ZAO.