The Forum’s program includes:
- Modern trends and new technologies in bridge design and construction.
- Influence of bridge designs on the development of national infrastructure.
- Closing the gap between an architectural concept and a technical implementation: how to find an optimal balance between aesthetics, cost-efficiency, and reliability?
- How new technologies and solutions contribute to a significant reduction of expenses and allow designing a cost-efficient and more reliable structure?
- Case: Experience of building major bridges in Russia (Kerchensky, Russky, and the bridge in Novosibirsk)
Russian Academy of Architecture and Construction Sciences,
“Stroitelstvo” Scientific Research Center
“The Sverdlovsk region is a special city; it can be described as reliable. Whenever I come here, I certainly feel that Russia lives not only by Moscow alone.
Ekaterinburg plays host to great congress events – they are well-thought out, topical subjects of forums and specialties of exhibitions are defined.
The collective of “Stroitelstvo” Scientific Research Center is a regular participant of such events. This year, we will delegate experts representing the scientific institute and the Russian Academy of Architecture and Construction Sciences to 100+ Forum Russia.Now it is especially important to include the topic of building bridges and long-span structures in the Forum’s program. Russian experts are carrying out large-scale construction of facilities in order to host the 2018 World Cup in the country. Additionally, there is experience of building unique bridges: the Zhivopisny Bridge in Moscow, the bridge on Russky Island, et al.”