NOPRIZ experts will hold a thematic section on fire safety of tall buildings and unique industrial facilities at 100+ Forum Russia 2016.
- High-rise buildings
“Ekaterinburg is the city next to Moscow where high-rise construction is practiced so actively and intensely.”
Deputy Minister for Construction, Housing and Public Utilities of the Russian Federation
- Underground spaces of megalopolises
“Urban underground construction is a topic of extreme importance for the majority of Russian cities.”
Member of the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation
- Bridges and long-span structures
“In terms of the gained experience, Russia is among the leaders of long-span structures and bridges construction.”
President of the Russian Academy of Architecture and Construction Sciences
- Modern urbanism city of the future"To join in the Forum is an opportunity to communicate with international colleagues and to be able to discuss interesting projects and cooperation in the field of construction"Robert Fey
- Ministry of Construction, Housing and Utilities of the Russian Federation
- Russian Academy of Architecture and Construction Sciences
- Central Scientific Research and Project Institution of Ministry of Construction
- Union of Architects of Russia
- Ural Federal University
- Research Center of Construction
- TSNIIEP Zhilischa
- Research and Development Institute for Construction Physics
Moderator of the thematic section will be Elena Shuvalova, Regional Representative of CTBUH in Russia.
In the last year, Mr.Gianluca Valerini, CEO of Inside Engineering, held at the Forum a session devoted to the design of unique buildings.