Russian Journal of Construction Science and Technology provides a chance to publish the papers of 100+ Forum Russia participants.
- High-rise buildings
“Ekaterinburg is the city next to Moscow where high-rise construction is practiced so actively and intensely.”
Deputy Minister for Construction, Housing and Public Utilities of the Russian Federation
- Underground spaces of megalopolises
“Urban underground construction is a topic of extreme importance for the majority of Russian cities.”
Member of the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation
- Bridges and long-span structures
“In terms of the gained experience, Russia is among the leaders of long-span structures and bridges construction.”
President of the Russian Academy of Architecture and Construction Sciences
- Modern urbanism city of the future"To join in the Forum is an opportunity to communicate with international colleagues and to be able to discuss interesting projects and cooperation in the field of construction"Robert Fey
- Ministry of Construction, Housing and Utilities of the Russian Federation
- Russian Academy of Architecture and Construction Sciences
- Union of Architects of Russia
- Ural Federal University
- Research Center of Construction
- TSNIIEP Zhilischa
- Research and Development Institute for Construction Physics
- Steel Construction Development Association
A visiting conference of the Russian Ministry of Construction on the norms and standards of high-rise construction is planned to be held at 100+ Forum Russia in Ekaterinburg this year.
Today, the new concept of 100+ Forum Russia 2017 was presented to the officers of diplomatic missions accredited in Ekaterinburg.
Dmitry KlimovCentral Research and Engineering Institute of the Ministry of Construction, Housing and Utilities of Russia