Representatives of TEKE VESPIER ARCHITECTS are planning to attend 100+ Forum Russia in October.
- High-rise buildings
“Ekaterinburg is the city next to Moscow where high-rise construction is practiced so actively and intensely.”
Deputy Minister for Construction, Housing and Public Utilities of the Russian Federation
- Underground spaces of megalopolises
“Urban underground construction is a topic of extreme importance for the majority of Russian cities.”
Member of the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation
- Bridges and long-span structures
“In terms of the gained experience, Russia is among the leaders of long-span structures and bridges construction.”
President of the Russian Academy of Architecture and Construction Sciences
- Modern urbanism city of the future"To join in the Forum is an opportunity to communicate with international colleagues and to be able to discuss interesting projects and cooperation in the field of construction"Robert Fey
- Ministry of Construction, Housing and Utilities of the Russian Federation
- Russian Academy of Architecture and Construction Sciences
- Union of Architects of Russia
- Ural Federal University
- Research Center of Construction
- TSNIIEP Zhilischa
- Research and Development Institute for Construction Physics
- Steel Construction Development Association
Gianluca Vallerini, Director of Incide Engineering, will speak about applying BIM technologies in design and share the experience of building long-span steel structures.
The secrets of Cite Musicale in the capital of France will be revealed at 100+ Forum Russia.
Dmitry KlimovCentral Research and Engineering Institute of the Ministry of Construction, Housing and Utilities of Russia